true colors

true colors

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Raining LOVE


Rainy Season just started, my first college vacations started and I’m SO relaxed. Just watching the rain fall, hearing its relaxing tone… Yes I can do this for a whole week. But it’s funny how sometimes we prefer to do nothing at another place rather than home. Home can become boring after repeating a dull routine. Wake up, breakfast, get ready, class, back home, Facebook, O MY GOD I need to run away from here and just escape reality. Luckily, that’s why I’m leaving for eleven days. Exactly what I needed. I’m so curious of knowing all the elements that drag you back home. You may be in the coolest place ever, but nothing compares to home. I know I’ll want to come home to my cozy bed after a while. It’s so contradictive.

Watching the rain fall while I sit in the kitchen table, knowing that tomorrow at 7am I’ll be on a plane ESCAPING reality, and that this weekend I’ll be feeling the warm sun and writing on my new Mac?… it’s so REFRESHING. Knowing that maybe I might have my American Dream come true, knowing I’m going to come back and have everything my way once again. HAPPINESS, HOPE, being true to myself: my key out of everything. My life is in God’s hands, and I hope to come back and see my lovely family once again.

Thank God I can have these reality escapades. Thank God I have a wonderful family that is lying in their beds hearing the rainfall, being completely non-preoccupied for whatever tomorrow brings. Waiting hopefully for me to come home once again. In my life, It rains hope, happiness, truth, and what I most like that falls from the sky… LOVE

3 comments:

  1. whooohooo un mac :)

    PS. if you have a college I.D. take it!!! xq college students (am not sure if they accept internationals) get a 10%off! or an ipod!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja i've got my mac on my hands right now:) i fell in love with her. she's amazing

    ReplyDelete