true colors

true colors

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dont Let Me Down Dear Prudence, Here Comes The Sun, I’ve Seen A Face And I Love Her.


Where have you guys been all my life?


Scratch that


WHERE HAVE I BEEN THAT I NEVER CAME AROUND YOU GUYS and STOPPED and LISTENED to you SONGS?


The Beatles Blog.


His favorite group of all time are the Beatles and I never understood why. Their music is no not likable. Until now. Across The Universe, a musical with only Beatles music was so amazing. It’s LAME cause I liked the Beatles until I saw the movie and not because I took my time to listen to their lyrics and sounds.


But it’s amazing how a movie can change your way of seeing life. That’s EXACTLY why I’m studying film. I want to create all these moving images with music so that YOU precisely can feel everything through your eye and ear senses.


The movie is about a young man who comes from England looking for his father and finds friends and love. He and his friends move to the greatest city on Earth... NEW YORK. In the times of Vietnam, the peace movement is starting and Jude (the English dude), his friends and his lover become radical. He is then put into jail and sent back to his country because of his lack of Visa. After thinking it all again, he gets a Visa and goes back to look for his love. He gets there, and it obviously has a happy ending and everything’s right. But what I most liked about the movie (obviously) is the music, cause it tells a story and it just fits perfectly right. Every characters name rymes with a song and the director put the songs and everything in the correct place. I loved it. Thank you Julie Taymor for making me love Beatles and falling in love with your hippie movie.


It’s funny cause now, the only thing I listen to is Beatles... The awesome ride I take when I listen to their hippie sounds and short but concise lyrics. Their so straight to the point and take it all so slowly and easily. Just the way I live my life. I think thats kind of what I like the best, cause they’re so easy going, peace-lovers and just fine.


As the name of this blog, my favorite songs are


Don’t Let Me Down

cause of its sentimental matter. The lyrics just go perfectly with my life now.


Dear Prudence

because of the bring-me-up-when-I’m-down lyrics. It makes you see the sunny side of your BLESSED day. I think of it as a very smooth song that you would love THAT PERSON to sing it to you, and just take you to the clouds and back. It’s a very soft, not hurtful slap-on-the-face to see everything you’ve got around and to just ignore the useless drama, the shallow world and the hurtful words. It makes me smile. Simple as that.


Come Together

It's one of the songs which meanings I still haven’t understood. But the rhythm is so calm, and the chorus is absolutely amazing. I love it. Its my actual ringtone haha.


Oh Darling.

It’s like what I randomly burst (singing) screaming. It can be my favorite karaoke song. Love the lyrics and love the sexy feeling it has. Lyrics are very very true. That point in life when you think you are so close to something and that somethings tells you what you never want to hear... It doesn’t need you anymore and it wants nothing to do with you. But how I always say, what’s not doing any good to you is a waste that belongs in the TRASH.


Here Comes The Sun.

The song that reminds me of him. After a long time of darkness, of loneliness, of non-acceptance in a loving way. The sun has come and it has a name. He gave me my smile back, and he gave my life a twist. It’s a soothing song, just like him.


I’ve Just Seen A Face.

COME ON. It’s what we all felt when we saw his/her face and it’s all just turning the way it should. The way when you’re falling and the other person’s too. What a feeling... I pray that all you out there can feel this as soon as possible.


All You Need Is Love.

There's nothing you can do that cant be done. nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in times. ITS EASY. All you need is love. Love is all I need. That’s all im saying.


I Want You (She's So Heavy)

hello sexiest song. Cause I want YOU, I want you so bad.


Drive My Car

funny song. beep beep'm beep beep yeaaah! It's fun to listen to. And I've got the chorus stuck in my head.


I Wanna Hold Your Hand.

Its what we’ve felt when the only thing you want to do is hold that persons hand and KNOW that the other person wants to do so too. Its the butterflies in your stomach, its the moment when you hold her/his hand and you can’t explain how you can be touching the clouds while you’re still on the ground.


And I Love Her.

He dedicated this song to me... speechless.


Revolution 1.

It’s for the stupid pro-war people. We all want peace, even you guys do. But having war for peace is like fucking for virgins. Stop war.


And one of my other most famous quotes... Everything’s gonna be alright.



That was my pro-peace, pro-musicals, pro-Beatles blog

2 comments:

  1. One more person joined the Beatles club. Though I think I understand why many people, yourself included, might feel the Beatles are "not likable". But when it comes down to it, I don't think many artists have been able to write such beautiful songs that will never get old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen actually introduced me to this movie... one day at her house and ever since I downloaded all the music and I love it too! They are beautiful songs, I agree with both you and Valerie. Go Beatles!

    ReplyDelete