true colors

true colors

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A True Friendship Isn't Being Inseparable, Its Being Separated And Nothing Changes


My best friend got accepted in Saint Thomas University in Canada. I'm so happy for her, her dream came true:)
Obviously were all sad cause she's leaving. As someone who's very smart said: its not who's know you longer, its who knows you better. It happens that she's the one who knows me better, the one who just shuts up and listens, the one who walked in when the rest walked out.
I've now noticed she's not only an amazing woman with great strength and great attitude, but she's also a simple girl who wants to conquer the world, but will not do it if her most loved ones are not by her side. She's a free soul who wants to laugh at everything cause she knows she's better than all that
She's simplicity, she's fashion. she's strong, she's beautiful. she's smart, she's my best friend. She makes my world spin in a second and she's just THERE for me in all my ups and downs. She listens to my secrets as I listen to hers. I may not be there for her 24/7, but I sure make my best to be there 25/8.
Once again we realize how much someone can be in your life in so little time. It's been like two years since we've known each other and I can sure say I know her.
Mai, I want to let you know that I love you, that I'm so happy you've come through everything so that you are the perfect person you are now. I know you are not perfect, but for me you are.
Its funny how sometimes I don't understand what and why you're doing what you're doing, but when you come and open that mouth and tell me whats going on, somehow, I understand everything you say and do.
I LOVE YOU Mai, thanks for giving me wings and letting me fly. Have a great trip to STU♥
We will all be waiting for you down here.

2 comments: