true colors

true colors

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Its funny how I'm in love with some parents. Love my friends moms, but their fathers just make me shiver. I'm so jealous, so happy that they're still around and that they hug me every once in a while. I've fallin in love with a Dad's hug. They make you feel so protected, so loved!
SIGH.

So Yeah. Father's Day.
Everything started to remind me of you since April.
Music, TV, Basketball Finals.
More than it had since 9 years ago. It was kinda rough and smooth, tough and easy but most of all... I was looking out for your hug. But then I realized God sent me someone to rely on and I hadn't seen it before

He made a miracle come true, and he made her happy. Can't believe I understood it all, that You sent him, on Father's day. While I made each dad a Happy-Valentines-Card last night, I made his and it came out so nicely. It made my eyes get wet and it made me feel so much better writing so someone I wanted to write so long ago. A Dad.

My defense mechanism expired, It really did hit me 9 years later.
But now, I think he recieved the first "thank you DAD/FRIEND, Happy Father's Day"
I know it meant so much for him, and I also know that Mr. Villalobos was happy to see me having a father again.
I needed it so much. Thank you.

Happy Fathers Day God, Mr. Villa and Eduardo

1 comment: